Monday, July 25, 2011

✦ REVIVE A SUNNAH ⇨ "SEEK FORGIVENESS FROM ALLAH 100 TIMES A DAY!" ✦

The Messenger of Allâh (sallallahu 'alayhi wa salam) said:► “O people, repent to Allâh and ask Him for forgiveness, for I repent to Allâh and ask Him for forgiveness one hundred times a day.” [Ahmad (17829)]

[LIKE+COMMENT+SHARE]

➲ It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) said: We would count for the Messenger of Allah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa salam) in one sitting 100 times: ‘Rabb ighfir li wa tubb ‘alayya innaka anta al-tawwaab al-raheem (O Allaah, forgive me and accept my repentance, for You are the Accepter of Repentance, Most Merciful).”

According to another report: “Innaka anta al-tawaab al-ghafoor (You are the Acceptor of Repentance, Oft-Forgiving).”

[Narrated by Abu Dawood (1516) and a-Tirmidhi (3434) and others. Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani.]

➲ It was narrated from Shaddaad ibn Aws (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (sallallahu 'alayhi wa salam):

“The best of prayers for forgiveness is: Allaahumma anta rabbiy laa ilaaha illa anta, khalaqtani wa ana ‘abduka wa ana ‘ala ‘ahdika wa wa’dika ma astata’tu. A’oodhu bika min sharri ma sana’tu, aboo’u laka bi ni’matika ‘alayya wa aboo’u laka bi dhanbi, faghfir li fa innahu laa yaghfir al-dhunooba illa anta (O Allaah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You. You have created me and I am Your slave and I am keeping my promise and covenant to You as much as I can. I seek refuge with You from the evil of what I do. I acknowledge Your blessing and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, for there is none who can forgive sin except You).” He said: “Whoever says this during the day, believing in it firmly, and dies on that day before evening comes, he will be one of the people of Paradise, and whoever says it at night, believing firmly in it, and dies before morning comes, he will be one of the people of Paradise.” [Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6306)]

For further information, please read here: http://on.iloveallaah.com/awyr​u

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...