Friday, August 3, 2012

Bacaan selepas ambil wudu' dan kelebihannya

‎::✦:: Easy Deeds with TREMENDOUS Rewards ::✦::

Want to get EIGHT gates of PARADISE opened for yourself & enter through any one that you wish??? :) YES? Then read the hadeeth below to know how!

'Uqba b. 'Amir reported that we were on watch guarding camels & when my turn to guard came I took the camels back at night. I found the the Prophet (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) addressing the people. I heard these words from that speech •► "If any Muslim performs ablution well, then stands and prays two rak'ahs setting about them with full khush'oo in his heart and face, Paradise would be guaranteed to him."

I [Uqba] said: "What a fine thing is this!" And a narrator who was before me said: "The first part (of the hadeeth) was even better than this. When I cast a glance, I saw that it was 'Umar who said: "I see that you have just come and observed, The Prophet (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) said •► "Whoever of you performs Wudu' carefully and then affirms: `Ash-hadu an la ilaha illallahu Wahdahu la sharika Lahu, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan `abduhu wa Rasuluhu [I testify that there so no true god except Allah Alone, Who has no partners and that Muhammad (sallAllahu 'alyhi wasallam) is His slave and Messenger],' the eight gates of Jannah are opened for him. He may enter through whichever of these gates he desires (to enter).'' "

(Muslim :: Book 2 : Hadith 451)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...