Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bismillah: THE BEST CONVERSATION IN THE WORLD!!!

Allah has said in a hadith qudsi (sacred tradition) about Surat al-Fatiha:
“I have divided the prayer between Myself and My servant, into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says, “[All] praise is [due] to Allah , Lord of the worlds,” Allah says, “My servant has praised Me.”

When the servant says “The Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful,” Allah says, “My servant has extolled me.”

When the servant says “Sovereign of the Day of Recompense,” Allah says, “My servant has glorified me.”

When the servant says “It is You we worship and You we ask for help,” Allah says, “This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he asked for.”

When the servant says “Guide us to the straight path – the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favor, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray,” Allah says, “All these are for My servant, and My servant shall have what he asked for.” (Muslim).

Can we even begin to imagine this? How can we then be arrogant? How can we stand before Allah (swt) and not feel the sheer magnanimity of the situation we face?

Take 60 seconds for the next 5 prayers and memorise this conversation and remind yourself just before you say "AllahuAkbar" that you are about to speak to Allah!

la ila ha ilalla.

P.s Invite two friends to join this page and shayr the khayr!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...